Parenting Great Kids Podcast - Episode 186
God's Blessings and Curses
with guest Dennis Prager
Hosted by Dr. Meg Meeker | December 13, 2022 | 30:40 min
In this episode, Dr. Meeker talks with Dennis Prager about his new book, Deuteronomy- God, Blessings and Curses in his Rational Bible Series. He answers some difficult questions about God and loving God; as well as shares from his heart about his love for the first five books of the Bible.
Some topics covered:
• The Torah is Moses summarizing everything that happened and the laws that God gavehim.
• God is very necessary in this world we live in.
• Seek and you will find God. You won’t find God unless you truly seek Him.
• We all have questions about our faith and beliefs throughout our lives.
• Deuteronomy means second law.
FROM THE PRODUCER
Thanks for listening to Episode #186, God’s Blessings and Curses, and for helping Dr. Meg’s parenting revolution reach more than FIVE MILLION downloads!
View More Episodes
Episode 219 | In our efforts to protect and shield our kids from the pain and discomfort of this world, we inadvertently can make them be more codependent and fearful instead of resilient. Dr. Jonathan DePierro
Episode 214 l If you feel overwhelmed and frustrated about your child’s challenging behavior, it’s time to break free from the cycle of ineffective actions that only add to your pain.