I’m proud to be participating in a 5-city blogger event tour this winter. I’ll be touring with Vicks, the company that makes the Behind Ear Thermometer. Our goal is to “de-bunk” some myths about cold and flu season and help parents by offering clear tips on what to do if your child has a fever.
Here’s the schedule and the cities I’ll be visiting.
Event Series Schedule
- Boston, MA – Thursday, December 8 (complete)
- Austin, TX – Thursday, January 19 -Chez Zee Desert Cafe & Bakery- 5406 Balcones Drive, Austin, TX
- San Francisco, CA – Thursday, February 2
- Philadelphia, PA – Thursday, February 23
- Salt Lake City, UT – Tuesday, March 6
You’ll notice the Boston event has already happened, but if you’re near any of the other cities, come out and visit me. I’d LOVE to see you in person.
Anyone have any questions about thermometers, how to take your child’s temperature, or what to do when your child has a fever? Leave them here and I’ll answer in a follow up post.